INTERNATIONAL TAX LAW
Harrison Tax Law PLLC is a boutique international tax law firm specializing in U.S. international tax planning and tax controversy representation. With decades of sophisticated experience, we provide bespoke advice to High Net Worth (HNW) and Ultra-High Net Worth (UHNW) families and their closely-held businesses.
Key Practice Areas:
- Inbound Tax Planning for Non-U.S. Persons, including withholding tax and FIRPTA matters.
- Outbound Tax Planning for U.S. Persons with business and investment activities abroad, including Subpart F, GILTI and Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) matters.
- Audits and Tax Controversies, Tax Compliance and Offshore Voluntary Disclosures with the Internal Revenue Service.
- International Estate and Wealth Transfer Planning involving Foreign Trusts, Foreign Foundations and Foreign Companies, including post-mortem planning and compliance matters.
- Pre-Immigration Tax Planning for Non-U.S. Persons.
- Expatriation Tax Planning for U.S. Persons.
- U.S. Tax Treaty planning matters.